Sunday, December 11, 2011

2011 | The Times

A lot has happened this year and wanted to share a monthly recap of my experiences + and amazing people I met.


January
My friend, Cheyenne, in downtown Houston.

February
Model: Gabriella Pawelek
My first model represented by an agency.

March

The best moments happen when I'm with friends enjoying our youth.

April

Models: Dana Hanson (top) + Lauren Barger (bottom)

June
Model: Lindsey Lugrin
I shot Lindsey with my friend Baohien in Galveston for my birthday.

August




I stayed in Europe for a month visiting my family and friends. 
One of the best experiences of me entire life.

September
I modeled for Converse and worked with Tamara Lichtenstein and other talented individuals.
Going around Austin, TX shooting all of us just having a good time.


It doesn't seem like much, but I've learned a lot this year especially who I am and what I'm capable of doing if I put the right mindset.  Everything constructed me to work things in motion and be patient. It gets better.



1 comment: